Here are answers to frequently asked questions about our Beach Photo Shoots. Or, please feel free to contact us if you would like to speak with a real human. We would love to talk with you!
- We utilize a perfect shooting location on the beach at Henderson State Park conveniently located in the heart of Destin, Florida.
- Depending on availability, our photographers can travel to a location of your choosing. Additional fees may apply, so please contact our office to discuss your groups’ specific needs.
The number of images varies depending on the group size:
- Couples 50-100+
- Single families 70-100+
- Large families 100-250+
- School/senior pictures 50-100+
- Baby portraits 50-100+
- Each photo session lasts on average about 30 minutes.
- Our photo sessions include a full combination of poses depending on your group make up or specific request.
- There is no sitting fee or obligation to purchase.
- All our packages and what they include are listed on our Package Pricing Page.
- All bookings are first come, first serve.
- You can book by phone at 850-424-3277 daily.
- You can also make a booking inquiry online.
- Payment is due 48 hours after the delivery of your digital images.
- You will be sent an email or text message with a payment link.
- You will have the option to choose ACH or Credit Card for payment. Credit card processing fees may apply.
- We require a 48 hour notice for cancellation.
- If notice is not given, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee to the card on file.
- We will make every effort to stay in contact with you in the months, weeks, and days leading up to your appointment to accommodate any occurrences that may come up.
- All images receive basic editing (color corrections, lighting adjustments, skin smoothing, blemish removal, etc.).
- Advanced editing available upon request (head swap, removal of background items, etc.) with a limit of 10 per shoot.
- Once the session is complete, you will receive your photos within 24-48 hours after payment.
- Additional editing may affect time of delivery.
- Sunset and Sunrise make for the best lighting for photos. The sky and weather patterns change daily meaning the main focus becomes lighting.
- We are never guaranteed a perfect sunset every day, but we still can take great photos by avoiding the harsh daylight. The times closest to sunset normally get booked first and can provide more orange and yellow color.
- Earlier shoots an hour or two before sunset provide a more blue sky and brighter photo.
- Things like overcast sky and storms can alter these principles.
- Our beach photo packages include a copyright release and all high definition images able to be printed up to and possibly over a 24″ x 36″ size in any form (canvas, acrylic, print).
Call us at 850-424-3277.
We would love to be your Destin beach photographers!